
Well it's that time of year again. Yup, Shannen's birthday is in October, Brandon's in November, mine in December and their mom's in January. I guess I shouldn't complain. At least they aren't all in the same month! So what do you get when you stick 20 girls together to celebrate a birthday? A lot of fun! It get's loud too. Just to get these girls to settle down for the

picture took some doing but it got done. Shannen turned 12 on October 17 and boy was it crazy. It was a combination sleep over party but not all of the girls could stay. Last I heard there were 9, up from the 4 we thought during the planning meeting. Extra food was brought in to satisfy these hungry young women. Chaos reigned for at least a little while but things settled down for the group portrait. Their ages ranged from 5 years old to 15 years old. That says a lot about this little package of dynamite. When we went around the room for introductions, they came from all walks of life: school bus, church, class, etc. Shannen tends to attract friends from everywhere. I was just glad she narrowed them all down to just 20 girls. Happy Birthday Shannen and many more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment