Sunday, May 4, 2008
I'm Back...and with company
Hey guys! It's been a while hasn't it? Well, there's someone I'd like you all to meet Julie Howard, my fiance. Yes, we're getting married this summer. As soon as I get the date, I'll get it posted so you all will know about it. We met through the ward choir we both joined earlier this year. She was in the tenor section with me and we became fast friends. Well, they have date nights once a month and it just so happened to be girls ask boys. Didn't think I would get asked to be honest. Then, out of the blue, a phone call. It was Jules asking if I would go with her to the activity. It was a game night and we had a blast. One thing led to another and here we are. Right now we're visiting with family in Utah. We got a family portrait while we were here which is posted below.
We've been having a great time going to see the sites, movies, family get togethers and of course the bridal shower yesterday. I think I got officially accepted into the family via, well...ya know. Anyways, more info to follow but for now, I'll get more up later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I just want to say that is a nice looking family you have there. Can't wait for everyone to be there in a couple of months.
It was so great to meet you this past weekend. I love that I have a photography teacher/mentor. Can't wait to me your children.
i put your site on our favorites. it was great meeting you! can't wait to see y'all again for the wedding! :)
I would first like to say that we did not find Dave merely acceptable. We found him in the excellent category. And after seeing those pictures of the silver cat on the blog, we think even more of him!
Jewels is a sparkling gem in this already wonderful world. All I can say when I think of how our families are growing is, "Hands across the water, water; Hands across the Sky-y-y." Then there is that Do-Do-Do-Do-Wup that McCartney does...well you get the idea. And to think we are going to have a branch of the Hawaiian nation as part of our Tree!! Great Stuff. Somebody grab us because we are turning into crystal and changing to another dimension. Well, time to take my medicine.
Love, Joe and Arleigh
Dave, it was great to meet you! I always like a good blog to read...
Couldn't have married into a better family...sure love you guys. Hope to see ya'll soon!
Post a Comment