
Just a quick update on what's up with the sealing clearance. I met with the President Tillman last Thursday evening. The visit was shorter than expected but it was a nice meeting. He finished his part of the packet and sent it this past Monday via FedEx to the First Presidency. We hope to hear back in a few weeks so stayed tuned for more news. Thought I would include this pic taken by mom of Julie and Me.

In other news, I've been dabbling in something called High Dynamic Range photography. Think of getting a picture of something that is closer to what you would see (shadows and highlights). Without getting into the technical details, it's really cool stuff. Here's a shot of the Mesa Temple at sunset.

3 comments:
that is a cool picture Dave!! I wish I lived closer!!!
I would have to agree with you Annie. There's more...
awesome pics dave!
Post a Comment