

Lately, I've been fielding questions from friends about taking better photos. Some have just bought a new camera and want to get more from it. Others ask how to get a better picture of...and you can fill in the blank. Ever wish you could walk around with a friend when you're shooting and ask for advice without all the techie talk? Well, I'd like to introduce you all to Scott Kelby. These two books are written with just that in mind. Each tip is one page and non-technical. Everyone I've recommended these books to have absolutely loved it. So, to pass it on to more, here ya go. Both are available from Amazon or your favorite bookstore. It's the hottest book on the web so the critics all agree-Scott rocks! So, pickup a copy and enjoy. Happy shooting!!

1 comment:
I actually have the one on the left already. Now I just have to get a good camera!
Post a Comment